El Hawag Radish Oil
- 100 original Arabic oil radishes.
- Direct deliveries from Egypt.
- The only OFFICIAL suppliers in Ukraine!
- Always fresh and high-quality.
- Free shipping at order from 1500 UAH.
Have any questions?
☎ (099) 180 18 21☎ (068) 435 95 96
El Hawag Radish Oil sfrom Egypt
Prices in Ukraine and Kiev
- The usual cost of radish oil from Egypt will be 260 hryvnia.
- Super price at a discount – only 160 hryvnia.
- Tariffs for delivery in Kiev and Ukraine specify.
- Name: Radish Oil or Redis El Hawag
- Prices: 260 UAH.
- Discounted: 160 UAH.
- Delivery (Kiev, Ukraine): New Mail, by agreement Just In, Ukrpost, Meest Express.
- Payment on receipt: only for orders from 200 hryvnia.
- Produced by: By The Egyptian Company El Hawag Factory.
- Country of origin, spill: Arab Republic of Egypt (ARE).
- Production city: Cairo (Egypt).
- English name: Radish Oil El Hawag.
- Volume: 125 milliliters.
- Supplier to Ukraine: Individual Proprietorship Zvorskyi M. S.
- Bottle: Made of safe food plastic.
- Cover: with open-source protection, plastic, on top there is a foil cap.
- Type: oil is edible, fatty, therapeutic, does not eat essential, is not aromatic.
- Application: for in-house, for external use: for skin, face, body, hair.
About the properties, benefits and uses of radish oil
The inhabitants of Ancient Egypt knew about the beautiful healing properties of radish and radish. Proof of this is the image of radish on the well-known pyramid of Cheops. Therefore, who, if not the Egyptians know a lot in the production of quality and so much useful oil for human health.
By the way, we want to note that in fact radishes and radishes are the same plant, which we are used to divide.
Among the most pronounced properties are:
- Squis evade.
The antibacterial properties of radish oil are very strong, especially for the fight against E. coli, mycobacteria, staphylococcus, plyed streptococcus, with pathogens of fungal origin, with pathogens of whooping cough and diphtheria.
This oil contains a large number of nutrients, trace elements, macronutrients and vitamins.
The line-up includes:
- amonosaccharides and polysaccharides (fructose, glucose, sucrose, maltose, inulin and others.);
- essential mustard oil;
- Purine compounds;
- Organic acids;
- vitamins (among them vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and vitamin C);
- macro- and micronutrients (among them: potassium, sodium, magnesium, iron and calcium, phosphorus).
Recommendations for use
Radish oil is recommended for internal intake:
- To normalize the chair;
- in a number of diseases of the digestive system, such as chronic cholecystitis, fatty hepatosis, gallstone disease, gastritis (with reduced acidity), cirrhosis, poisoning and dysentery;
- to prevent fatty liver dystrophy (at the expense of vitamin B4);
- As an effective anti-parasitic agent;
- respiratory and lung diseases such as bronchitis, SARS, pneumonia, whooping cough, tuberculosis, tracheitis, emphysema;
- In violation of water-electrolyte exchange;
- If the rhythm of the myocardium is disturbed;
- In anemia (malocreed);
- to treat throat and oral diseases such as angina, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, gingivitis, laryngitis, periodontosis and also periodontitis;
- In case of urinary stone disease;
- For people with diabetes and obesity;
- To improve lactation for nursing mothers;
- Arthritis and joint pain;
- anorexia and reduced appetite;
- to boost immunity.
The oil has the following recommendations for outdoor use:
- For skin care, especially dry and withering;
- To whiten the skin;
- to remove age spots, eliminate freckles;
- in a number of diseases of the musculoskeletal system, such as osteoarthritis, bursitis, osteochondrosis, myositis, tendonitis, neuralgia, radiculates, neuritis;
- to treat a number of dermatological diseases such as eczema, ulcers, ulcers.
Application of radish oil
- For prevention, you need to drink 1-2 teaspoons of oil. You can add honey. Drink with liquid.
- To take as a soothing means the dosage should be increased to 1-2 tablespoons per day.
- For cosmetic purposes, oil can be used in its pure form or in combination with other base, essential oils, as an additive in masks, cream, soap, gels, air conditioners, lotions and other hygiene products.
Radish oil should not be used:
- diseases of the pancreas, intestines with characteristic acute inflammatory processes;
- Gastritis with high levels of acidity;
- ulcers of the duodenum and stomach;
- In the phase of aggravation of kidney disease;
- in case of aggravation of liver disease (jade, glomerulonephritis);
- for people with cardiovascular diseases it is worth consulting your doctor before applying.
- Store the radish oil in the fridge or other cool spot without the access of daylight, especially direct sunlight.
- Close the roof tightly after each application.
- The production date and expiration date is indicated on the bottle by the manufacturer.
How and where to buy radish oil from Egypt
- Buy online right here and now: to do this, add the goods to the basket and make an order.
- Use your phone and contact us. We will tell all the terms of purchase, delivery and accept your order over the phone.
- Use popular messengers and social networks to connect with us.
- The cost of delivery of oil radish in Kiev or Ukraine, the delivery time can always be checked with the manager of the store Al-Saha.
Egyptian real Arabic radish oil is only with us!