El Hawag Clove Seed Oil
- 100% original clove seed oil.
- Direct deliveries from Egypt.
- The only OFFICIAL suppliers!
- Always fresh and high-quality.
- Free shipping at order from 1500 UAH.
Have any questions?
☎ +38 (099) 1801821
280 ₴ – 750 ₴
El Hawag Clove Seed Oil from Egypt
How much cost it?
- Price for 125 ml – 280 UAH.
- Cost 500 ml – 750 UAH.
Volumes on sale:
500 ml and 125 ml.
- Produced by El Hawag.
- Manufacturing country: Arab Republic of Egypt (ARE).
- Name in English: El Hawag Clove Oil.
- Oil type: oily.
- Internal application: is food and made based on clove seeds. Suitable for internal use.
- Ethereal: is not ethereal or aromatic.
- Bottle material: Safe food plastic.
- Duration: 24 months.
Description of clove oil
Natural clove oil has deservedly taken its place in medicine, its main component – eugenol, which has a strong antiseptic properties. In addition, clove oil is a component of locally irritating, painkillers, anti-cold ointments and balms, and in dentistry is used as a painkiller for toothache, stomatitis, pulpit, tooth decay and periodontosis. Clove oil relieves internal hysteria and changes the priorities of life’s attitudes. Promotes personal improvement. Strengthens and thickens the aura, supports when protecting against envy, other people’s malice and vampirism. Helps recovery from injuries, illnesses and surgeries.
Clove oil has a high antibacterial and antiviral properties, so it perfectly regulates the gastrointestinal tract, eliminates colic gastric spasm and gas formation in the intestine by massage of the abdomen. It has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, relieves headache, helps to increase the tone of the uterus during meager, long menstruation, raises pressure. The aroma of clove oil restores strength after nervous and physical overexertion. It has a warming effect, it buys a nervous tremor. Also, the aroma of cloves contributes to an increase in the volume of active memory.
Useful properties of clove oil
- has a strong antiseptic properties due to the high content of eugenol;
- Helps recover from injuries, illnesses and surgeries;
- perfectly regulates the gastrointestinal tract, eliminates colic gastric spasm and gas formation;
- has a beneficial effect on the nervous system, relieves headache, helps to increase the tone of the uterus during meager, long menstruation, raises pressure;
- restores strength after nervous and physical overexertion;
- has a warming effect, coups a nervous tremor.
Ways to use oil cloves
- Cosmetics and oils: apply to the skin in its purest form or add to masks;
- ingestion: 0.5-1 teaspoon, washed down with warm water or a warm drink, take 1-3 times a day.
Don’t take an empty stomach.
Storage and expiration date
- It should be stored in a dark and dry place, at a temperature not exceeding 25C.
- The expiration date is 24 months or 2 years from the production date, which is indicated on the bottle by the manufacturer.