El Hawag Ginger Root Oil
- 100% original ginger root oil is curative.
- Direct deliveries from Egypt.
- The only OFFICIAL suppliers!
- Suitable for internal use.
- Free shipping at order from 1500 UAH.
Have any questions?
☎ +38 (099) 1801821
El Hawag Ginger Oil from Egypt
How much cost it?
Buy ginger oil you can at the following prices:
- 125 ml – 280 UAH.
- 500 ml – 790 UAH.
Prices for ginger oil are indicated without taking into account delivery.
Ginger Root Oil Features
- Price for 125 ml: 280 UAH.
- Price per 500 ml: 790 UAH.
- Available volumes: 125 ml and 500 ml.
- Full name: El Hawag Ginger oil.
- Country of origin: Egypt.
- Production city: Cairo (Egypt).
- Manufacturer: El Hawag Factory.
- English name: El Hawag Ginger Root Oil.
- Type of packaging: a plastic bottle made of a safe type of plastic.
- Oil type: fatty, edible, therapeutic.
- Type of use: for indoor and outdoor use.
- Note: is not ethereal, not suitable for aromatic use.
- Don’t eat a drug.
Ginger oil from Egypt: descriptions and properties
The Muslim name for the plant, which we know as ginger pharmacy, is the Muslim name for the plant. In the sources of Arabic medicine, the root of this plant is called “paradise” spice and above all note such useful properties as stimulation of digestive processes, improvement of cardiac function and strengthening of blood vessels. Also, ginger root improves the circulation of the brain, helps hormonal production, is useful for vision and male health. The product is a concentrated oil derived from ginger root. The quality is perfect, the manufacturer is El Hawag from Egypt.
Useful properties of ginger oil for health
Natural ginger oil facilitates the digestion of food and promotes good absorption of nutrients in the stomach and intestines.
The oil is also an excellent antiseptic:
- Reduces the likelihood of developing infections;
- destroys parasites and suppresses the pathogenic microflora;
- helps to cope with nausea, vomiting;
- in case of intestinal irritation and diarrhea reduces the severity of pain.
It is also recommended to use ginger oil for those who constantly suffer from a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen after a meal. The oil of zajabil will help to neutralize the gases produced in the stomach and intestines, will remove the effect of the “swollen belly”.
Regular use allows you to achieve these results:
- weight loss, getting rid of persistent fat deposits on the abdomen and waist. The fact is that the root and oil from the root of ginger eliminates the obsessive feeling of hunger, which leads to gluttony;
- getting rid of the unpleasant smells from the mouth, increasing appetite, the disappearance of burps, the appearance of lightness in the stomach;
- Natural ginger oil strengthens the immune system and will block colds and seasonal viruses, will leave no chance of intestinal infections;
- Ginger oil helps to recover from nervous and physical exertion, relieves the effects of shocks and depression, saves nerves;
- Ground ginger root is a well-known remedy for old age, prolonging the life of cells and inhibiting microprocesses of aging.
How to take ginger oil
- Preventive daily dosage – 5 ml (one teaspoon) 1-2 times a day.
- With more active treatment, the rate of each intake is doubled, and the daily dosage is up to 20 ml.
- It is recommended to take the oil of the endjabil root half an hour before the meal.
- You should not drink cold water.
- It is not superfluous to add a teaspoon of natural bee honey (if you are not allergic to this product or contraindications).
- The optimal course of 2-3 months depends on the goal (prevention or treatment), on a particular disease, on the individual characteristics of a person.
- The recommended annual intake of ginger oil is two courses, between which there should be a break of at least 2 months.
- Children should be given from the age of 7 and in a reduced dosage: 0.5 teaspoons per day course no more than one and a half months.
How to store ginger oil
- The product does not like moisture and sunlight, so it is recommended to store only in a closed bottle, in a dark place.
- It is allowed to be stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature with a range of up to 30 degrees of heat.
- The shelf life and production is specified on the bottle and is 24 months.
It is not recommended to use ginger oil for people:
- with acute stages of gastrointestinal diseases;
- having chronic and serious heart disease;
- during the exacerbation of allergies.
If there are stones in the gallbladder – it is worth consulting with a medic – ginger helps to remove stones, but does not break them.
- Ingredients: 100% oil from ginger root.
How to buy ginger oil
- The sale of high-quality, natural and completely safe ginger oil in Kiev and Ukraine at the most affordable prices is carried out by the online store of Arab goods Al Sakha.
- The affordable price in our online store is due to established direct and official deliveries from the manufacturer from Egypt – El Hawag.
- You can order with delivery on our website, by phone or through the Al-Saha groups in social networks.
- Here you can also leave a review about ginger oil from Egypt – we will be happy to feedback.
Buy a unique Arabic ginger oil and protect your own health and the health of loved ones!