Black Cumin Seeds, Nigella Sativa Seeds
- The price is for 100 grams of cumin seeds.
- The goods are weighted.
- Minimum order from 200 hryvnia.
Have any questions?
☎+38 (099) 1801821
Black cumin seeds (nigella sativa seed, kalinji)
How much does it cost?
- Price per 100 grams – 55 UAH.
- Price at a discount for 100 grams – 40 hryvnia.
- Price per 1 kg – 500 UAH.
- The price for 1 kg at a discount – 380 hryvnia.
- The cost is specified without taking into account delivery to Kiev and the cities of Ukraine.
- The name of the product: black cumin seeds.
- Other names: seidan, kalinji, nigella sativa, cumin, zirra.
- Name in English: black seeds.
- Country of origin: India.
- Weight: 100 grams.
- Product type: weight.
- Type of application: cooking, for internal application, for external use.
Black cumin: description and distribution
Black cumin is a plant that is cultivated all over the world as a spice and a healthy supplement. Cumin has been used by humans for several millennia, during which time it has received many different names: kalinji, onion seed, nigella, Roman coriander, sedan and official-scientific “Black sowing”.
The grain of cumin is a natural healing product, helping to restore strength, immunity, to cure many diseases. The blackbernie is an umbrella plant growing up to a meter, with white flowers of five petals. The Arab plant blooms at the very beginning of summer, flowering ends in the middle of the summer months. Fruits ripen every two years. Grows blackber yen in the soil with clay and sand, it can be found on the edges of forests, by the roadsides, on meadows. The closest to us is the area of growth: in the Caucasus, siberia and Central Asia.
Ingredients, nutritional value, use in medicine
The Islamic Prophet Muhammad spoke of cumin as a cure for all diseases, except for death. The attitude to the cumin as a panacea is not surprising, if you consider in detail its composition and useful properties. The seed of cumin is still not fully studied. It is well known about the presence of fatty and essential oils, ascorbic acid, terpenes compounds, melanti fever, phytosterols, vitamins of beauty and female health E and A, manganese, selenium and zinc, Omega 9 and Omega 6 acids, betacarotene, potassium, manganese, vitamins B-group (responsible for the work of the nervous system), phosphorus and many other components.
The use of black cumin in cooking
Cumin grains are a delicious and healthy spice, which is beneficially combined with sweet and sour vegetables, any legumes, mushrooms. Used in dried or hammered form. Spices can be added to bread, salads, sauces, marinades, side dishes. Cumin shades the taste of fish, potatoes, red and chicken meat, various cereals, sauces to pasta. Dark oil is a great dressing for salads, especially when combined with honey.
Ground and pre-soaked in water cumin add to the flour during the preparation of tortillas: a kilogram of flour take one and a half tablespoons of seeds, give infuse from half an hour. Knead not too steep dough on water, roll out tortillas not thicker than five millimeters, bake in the oven. Ready hot cakes can be smeared with regular or ghee.
Useful cumin tea
Proportion: 1 tsp seeds per mug per 300 ml water. Pour the seeds with water, put on a small fire and languish for 10 minutes. Leave to infuse for 1 hour, drain the broth. To the infusion you can add a little honey, drink during the treatment of bile, digestive problems or gastrointestinal diseases. Tea diuretic, so will get rid of swelling and excess fluid in the body, will help the process of weight loss.
The Cancer Center studied thymoquinone, which is obtained in the laboratory from a plant. After long studies, scientists concluded that thymoquinone is able to stop the development of cancer cells, as well as reverse tumor growth. Particularly good results substance showed itself in the fight against liver disease.
Another study showed the ability of the blackberas to reduce the likelihood of skin cancer by 34. At the same time, prevention and supportive treatment are quite simple: cumin oil grease the affected areas of the skin or add to the caring lotion to prevent cancer. The seeds are taken inside along with fresh carrot juice or natural honey.
Use for medicinal purposes
The positive effects of black cumin on the body are extremely diverse.
His regular reception is capable of:
- to rid gastric colic, flatulence, to establish the digestive process;
- forget about insomnia, nervousness, headaches;
- Start the process of rejuvenation at the cellular level;
- improve liver function, normalize the outflow of bile;
- reduce hyperactivity in children, improve memory and ability to concentrate;
- to rid of infections, parasites, increase the body’s resistance;
- Cure cough, less colds and flu;
- Align the female hormonal background;
- to facilitate menopause, normalize the menstrual cycle in young girls, remove the symptoms of PMS;
- help in healthy weight loss, based on getting rid of toxins, excess fluid, general cleansing of the body.
How to use black cumin
To improve immunity,
cumin can be added to your daily diet: how to spice up, drink tea with it, take it before eating, add it to smoothies. It’s not the way of use that matters, it’s the consistency.
The anti-cancer activity of
black cumin has been repeatedly proven by studies. Regular intake of seeds and oil can reduce the risk of tumors, as well as stop the process of their development. Suitable as external application (in skin cancer), and internal – in the form of capsules, broths, tea, as a seasoning, just eating a spoonful of seeds or oil, washed down with water with honey. Any convenient way will be suitable, the main thing is that the reception was a course for several months and the cumin itself was of the highest quality.
passes quite quickly when using cumin oil to rub the scrotum, as well as drinking cumin tea in the morning on an empty stomach.
are treated with cumin cream: 30 g of seeds are brought to a state in a frying pan until they are completely charred. Then they are rubbed into powder and add 15 ml of cumin oil. The cream is applied to the anus after bowels. The course is 4 weeks, after which the condition will become much better.
- Psoriasis. Cumin improves skin color, helps to cleanse it of pollution and dryness, so it is often used for cosmetic purposes. However, the cleansing and mitigating effect copes well with the manifestations of psoriasis and other skin diseases. Treatment is complex: dry areas should be daily smeared with cumin oil (can be mixed with any nut butter), and inside take a teaspoon of cumin seeds on an empty stomach and before going to bed.
can be defeated by several courses of cumin intake. We remind you that it is allowed to take no more than two courses per year. 1 course lasts up to six months, then should take a break for 1-1.5 months. Mastopathy, mastitis and even loss of breast elasticity will go away if you take cumin inside and make compresses. The oldest recipe for compress is tortillas made from ground cumin seeds mixed with mint and rye flour.
- For weight loss. Crushed cumin seeds with carrot juice is not only a tasty, but also a useful way to start the morning. Just drink this drink at breakfast to normalize metabolic processes and hormonal background. However, it should be remembered that cumin promotes weight loss due to the health of the whole body, the removal of salts and excess fluid, all sorts of slags. Therefore, it is important to take a cumin course, as well as take care of reducing harmful external influences – to establish a proper diet, to add possible physical activity, less nervous.
In diseases of the urinary system,
cumin will have an anti-inflammatory effect, increase blood circulation in the pelvic organs, help the immune system quickly defeat infection and establish normal functioning of each organ.
In respiratory diseases,
cumin is used both externally (oil rubbing, warm baths with oil), and inside (standard spoon of seeds in the morning and evening).
- For the heart and blood vessels is effective recipe, which for many centuries – in a cup with hot milk to add a third of a teaspoon of seeds and a teaspoon of honey. This drink will remove burning and a little pain in the heart, strengthen the walls of blood vessels. At high pressure, you can add a teaspoon of seeds to your usual morning hot drink and drink every day in a bite with a couple of garlic cloves.
The use of black in cosmetology
Nigella Sativa seeds and oil are widely used in cosmetics for the face, for the skin of the body, as well as for the hair. Ground cumin is a popular ingredient in the production of shampoos, balms, creams, hair masks and face, scrubs, soaps, lotions, tonics and more. Cumin is included in the composition of massage oils, creams for anticellulite wraps.
The prevalence of the use of blackberas in cosmetics is explained by its ability to increase skin elasticity, stop baldness and stimulate the growth of new hair, fight facial wrinkles, moisturize the skin of the face and body, soften it and rejuvenate.
Seeds can be used externally as a scrub for the body, as well as a scrub for the head – mix a tablespoon of seeds with shampoo and sing on the hair, focusing on the scalp, then thoroughly rinse with warm water. Such exfoliating procedures renew the skin, cleanse it of contaminants, decontaminate and relieve inflammation.
To prepare a natural mask to activate hair growth, you need to pour one tablespoon of seeds with a glass of water, boil for ten minutes. Add the egg yolk and beat to the cooled broth. The resulting mousse to distribute on the hair and roots, leave for half an hour, thoroughly rinse. Doing a similar mask twice a week, you can forget about brittleness, dryness and hair loss, and enjoy luxurious and shiny hair.
Contradictions and the harm of cumin
Despite all the usefulness, cumin seeds should not be consumed by pregnant and lactating women, as excess plant hormones and immunostimulating effects can unpredictably affect the condition of mother and child. People with hypersensitivity to new products, people with allergies to cumin, as well as people with implants and transplanted organs should be refrained from cumin.
Black cumin seed is not suitable in combination with drugs that lower blood sugar.
The product cannot be taken:
- Children under the age of 6;
- Immediately after suffering a heart attack;
- gastritis and gallstone diseases in severe and acute forms;
- thrombophlebitis, ischemia.
The use of tarin oil externally should be stopped when there are redness.
How to choose black cumin
Only completely black seeds should be bought. Truly high-quality seeds of black cumin have a pronounced spicy aroma, they taste sweet-tart, slightly sharp. The size corresponds to the peas of black pepper, but the form is memorable – a pyramid similar to the kernels of buckwheat. Buy black cumin seeds should be in an airtight package, indicating the date of packaging, manufacturer, expiration date.
How to store
Store the product in a dry and dark place at room temperature. Such conditions will help to protect the useful properties of cumin throughout the shelf life (2-3 years).
How to buy black cumin
Online store Al-Saha sells the highest quality cumin – 100 guarantee of naturalness from the manufacturer!
Order cumin in seeds you can:
- On the site, adding the goods to the basket;
- writing to us in any of the social networks where there are pages of Al-Saha;
- by calling us on contact phones.
All purchases are delivered all over the country and even abroad. Make an order, choose any of the above recipes of application and feel the famous medicinal properties of the seed!
You may also like…
- 100-125 ml, 250ml, 500ml, Egypt, Egyptian, El Hawag, Ethiopian, Fatty, Food, For Body, For eyebrows, For immunity, For massage, for the beard, Medical, Black Seed Oil, Egypt, El Hawag, For Face, For Hair, Nutritional Supplements, Oils, Seed Oils, Syrian
Black Seed Cumin Oil “Royal”100-125 ml, 250ml, 500ml, Egypt, Egyptian, El Hawag, Ethiopian, Fatty, Food, For Body, For eyebrows, For immunity, For massage, for the beard, Medical, Black Seed Oil, Egypt, El Hawag, For Face, For Hair, Nutritional Supplements, Oils, Seed Oils, Syrian
Black Seed Cumin Oil “Royal”
- Buy 100% original Cumin oil.
- Direct shipments from Egypt.
- The only OFFICIAL suppliers in Ukraine!
- WhatsApp +20-10-60-64-29-30
- Viber +20-10-60-64-29-30
Buy now!SKU: A97199
- 100-125 ml, 250ml, 500ml, Egypt, El Hawag, Ethiopian, Fatty, Food, For Body, For eyebrows, For immunity, For massage, for the beard, Medical, Black Seed Oil, Egypt, El Hawag, For Face, For Hair, Nutritional Supplements, Oils, Seed Oils
Black Seed Cumin Oil “Ethiopian” El Hawag, Egypt100-125 ml, 250ml, 500ml, Egypt, El Hawag, Ethiopian, Fatty, Food, For Body, For eyebrows, For immunity, For massage, for the beard, Medical, Black Seed Oil, Egypt, El Hawag, For Face, For Hair, Nutritional Supplements, Oils, Seed Oils
Black Seed Cumin Oil “Ethiopian” El Hawag, Egypt
- 100% original, high-quality cumin oil.
- Direct shipments from Egypt.
- OFFICIAL suppliers in Ukraine!
- WhatsApp +20-10-60-64-29-30
- Viber +20-10-60-64-29-30
Buy now!SKU: A77621