We control cholesterol with black cumin
In order to therapy, the seeds of the seed sowing and the very cumin oil have been used for several millennia in folk medicine by healers of the East. Only in recent decades scientists began to pay attention to this valuable plant, study it and confirmed its undoubted value. Numerous modern studies have revealed the unique features of black cumin oil,which has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, anticancer, immunostimulating properties.
The main components, which have a healing effect on the body, are:
- thymoquinone, thymohydroquinone and thymol;
- a rare ratio of saturated and unsaturated acids, including omega acids;
- Micro and macronutrients;
- vitamin B B C C C;
- proteins, healthy fats, essential oils;
- sisterine, which helps to lower cholesterol.
The content of powerful oxidants in cumin helps to protect the body from many diseases. Black cumin oil as a vegetable drug is traditionally used to control blood cholesterol, increase immunity and prevent morbidity.
On cholesterol and the effects of cumin oil
Cholesterol is a source of energy for the muscles of the skeleton, but in excess it becomes dangerous for the body. Cholesterol is produced in the body, and gets into it with food. Black cumin oil can reduce bad cholesterol. Bad cholesterol is low-density lipoproteins that can clog arteries and increase the risk of heart attack. Therefore, it is important in the treatment of this disease is to maintain a proper diet and eliminate foods that increase it, eliminate bad habits.
Reasons that contribute to cholesterol:
- Increased stressful environment, finding the body most of the time in increased nervous excitability.
- Renal failure.
- Abuse of bad habits.
Some foods that raise or lower cholesterol in the body are shown below
How does cumin oil work with high cholesterol?
Increased cholesterol significantly increases the chances of serious diseases such as heart attack, stroke, vascular disease, hypertension, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis.
The effect of cumin oil is as follows:
- Cleansing the vessels.
- Normalizes cholesterol, amino acids break down cholesterol, located on the walls of blood vessels.
- Increases immunity.
- It’s slaging.
- It aligns blood pressure, normalizes blood sugar.
- With regular use of black cumin oil, cholesterol is normalized, as well as the body’s defenses are strengthened and strengthened.
The concomitant health effect of black cumin oil:
- strengthens the body during infections and epidemics;
- Effective against microbes, viruses, fungi, parasites;
- A powerful remedy for inflammation;
- treatment of diseases of the circulatory and cardiovascular systems;
- Reduces high blood sugar;
- Solves digestive problems
- improves, protects and improves liver condition;
- Relieves allergy symptoms;
- Prevents anemia
- helps to reduce body mass index, is effective in fighting obesity, normalizes metabolic processes;
- healthy and radiant skin and hair.
Ways to use cumin and oil to lower cholesterol
How to take black cumin oil with high cholesterol:
- Prepare the mint broth with the addition of honey, add 7 drops of black cumin oil,take fasting once a day.
- Exclude cholesterol-containing foods from the diet.
- Eliminate bad habits: smoking, alcohol, drugs.
- For prevention purposes, it is recommended to drink 1 teaspoon in the morning and evening before meals.
It is much easier to prevent the disease and take care of health before the disease attacks. Black cumin oil is an effective natural preventive remedy for a number of diseases for those who care about themselves and their health. A doctor’s visit and consultation is recommended for the treatment of the disease. This article is informative and cannot be used to treat certain diseases.
Subscribe to the newly created video channel of the Al-Saha store on Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUDd7L7WHyLswgXLBeuacCg/